Prana recuperator is the best solution in ventilation
Are you sleeping, but not getting enough rest? Are you feeling tired? Allergies? Headaches? An absence of fresh air and increased humidity are the source of many household issues! Condensation on the windows! Fungus! Mould! Street noise! Eliminate the cause, not the consequences!
The Prana recuperator is unique, reliable and could be the best solution! Prana utilizes sensors to monitor CO2, humidity and air quality whilst a counter-flow copper heat exchanger cleans and replenishes your air, this system will create the perfect microclimate in your premises. The copper, which is a natural antiseptic, decontaminates the air from viral, bacterial and fungal spores. Quickly assembled, compact, and smartphone controlled, the system will bring healthy sleep, protection from allergens and fresh air at all times – all this is Prana!
Ventilation systems Prana
Controlled mechanical ventilation with high efficiency heat recovery/recuperator PRANA
Preserves the energy components of the air
Manages moisture and CO2 levels
Internal energy recuperation
Innovative ventilation system
PRANA Ventilation System is an opportunity to solve the urgent problems of ventilation subject to the physiology of living organism’s breathing. This requires availability of the organism’s energetic components in the air. It is worth briefly reviewing the benefits of applying the heat recuperator of PRANA system:
– Use of the copper heat exchanger – the heat recuperator. Copper, being a natural antiseptic prevents accumulation of harmful bacteria in the operating module. it does not get spoiled or rusty featuring one of the highest heat conductivity ratios.
– As for the domestic series, the amount inflow air far exceeds the amount of exhaust air to prevent a back-draught.
– The Prana recuperator, while inside the premises, copes with the task on its own, perfectly compensates for the effect of the exhaust ducts in the kitchen and lavatory. There are always required TWO reverse ventilators (for one premise) preventing toxication with combustion products
– The inflow and exhaust work simultaneously.
– The compact dimensions – the entire operating module is hidden inside the wall body, only the ventilation grid is seen.
– Easy and quick installation. professionals install the air recuperator in two hours, without affecting the walls surface.
– The convenient control system employing the rheostatic switch or the remote-control unit.
– Considerable saving of energy resources.
– Filling the premises with air, retaining the natural energetic component “prana".
– No filters are used, therefore the supplies and maintenance related costs are reduced to zero.
– The systems is easily reachable and maintainable.
– No noise when operated in the night mode.
– Warranted quality.
– Fair and reasonable price in the competitive price to quality ratio.
A responsible choice
Choosing a PRANA product as a treatment system for your home or work environment means ensuring healthy air free of any toxic microorganisms. Compared to conventional centralized systems, PRANA devices have several advantages:
Quick installation (about 2 hours) without invasive structural interventions
Compact dimensions: the module is hidden inside the wall, only the terminals are visible.
Switch-on and switch-off system with a remote control
Energy saving thanks to the high heat recovery ratio
Limited expenditure and amortization over the years
How this work?
PRANA heat recovery/recuperator – the most up-to date method of energy saving.
By selecting a conventional ventilation system, you should keep in mind, both the cost of the system and the energy usage . This will not be the story when applying the recuperation system. Recuperation (heat recovery) is becoming increasingly popular. The warmed air is removed from the premises, transferring heat to the cold outside air via the heat exchanger’s channels. PRANA recuperator system’s heat recovery rate is up to 91%. The fact that PRANA system embodies no filters allows production of fresh air featuring the energy efficiency of 95-97%. In summer time PRANA allows for the maintaining of a comfortable, cool airflow, either by itself or in conjunction with an already existing air conditioner, this now being a double benefit: First, you will need a less powerful (i.e., a cheaper) air conditioner, second, there will be a significant saving of power this may be achieved. (Prana recuperator’s power consumption up to 30 W per hour, in average).
CLEAN AIR SHOULD NOT BE A LUXURY
The “PRANA” recuporators not only ventilate the premises but also provide a sufficient amount of preheated outdoor air which is saturated in oxygen and natural ions.