Fresh air, a comfortable temperature at home and low air-conditioning costs? The Prana Recuperator/dMVHR makes it possible. A flat ventilation system with heat recovery is designed to efficiently circulate air in homes.
It works by removing stale air from the inside and bringing in fresh air from the outside. The key part of the system is the heat exchanger. This device transfers heat from the outgoing air to the incoming air, helping to save a lot of energy that would otherwise be lost.
Discover benefits of decentralised mechanical ventilation with heat recovery
- Compared to uncontrolled ventilation, the Prana recuperator offers a number of advantages to the user. Our controlled ventilation systems provide:
- Improved air quality. dMVHR are particularly beneficial in urban areas where air quality can be compromised. By ensuring a constant exchange of air, those systems help to maintain a healthier indoor environment, free from pollutants and allergens.
- Energy efficiency. One of the outstanding features of dMVHR systems is their ability to reduce energy consumption. By recovering heat from exhaust air, these systems reduce the need for additional heating, thereby lowering energy bills.
- Humidity control. d MVHR systems effectively manage the humidity levels in the air, helping to prevent problems such as mould growth and condensation, which are common in densely populated residential areas.
- User-friendly. Modern controlled effective ventilation systems are designed to be user-friendly, often with automated controls that adjust ventilation rates based on indoor air quality and temperature.
With the Prana recuperator, you can enjoy clean, warm air in your home and also take care of a healthy indoor climate. This is a great solution for any type of flat, including loft space. Decentralised ventilation systems are an excellent solution for rooms with high levels of humidity: bathrooms, kitchens, etc.